Friday, December 5, 2008

week 3 part 2/ college letter

Letter/Disorder


Dear mom,

College life is not so great. I did meet one new friend though, I would not exactly call her a friend though. I do not trust her, but she seems nice or at least that is what others think. Her name is Sherin. She always talks to much, I never know if she is talking about me or not, behind my back. I am sorry I did not write the letter sooner, but Sherin was in the room. I did not want her to see what I am writing to you. I know I sound suspicious but I can not trust others. You never know when some one will betray you. Dorm life is not what I expected to be, I do not like sharing a room with Sherin. I think she always laughs at me behind my back.. is she just cheerful or is she laughing at me. I know I sound suspicious and stuff but I just can not be sure. The teachers in college are OK, but I never know when the will give me a pop quiz. I can never be sure. Anyway, I'll write later.



B.A

8 comments:

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ann wu said...

you are definitely suffering from: Paranoid Personality Disorder!
you're always suspicious of what others' intentions are.

April D. said...

it seems like you have paranoid personality disorder, because you can't really trust others and you can never be sure. good descriptions.

Justin C. said...

Yep you have paranoid personality disorder. You have a very hard time trusting others.

J said...

I think you have Paranoid Personality Disorder. Your letter reveals you're really distrustful of people and always think they're going to wrong you. You should probably get help from the psych doctor. Good job.

jeanb said...

You are suffering from paranoia disorder. Your to suspicious. Hopefully you will get therapy.

Frankie M. said...

Im guessing that since you think everyones against you, you have paranoid personality disorder.

Joshua L. said...

Paranoid Personality disorder.
your suspciion definitely shows that.